SecureOps Launches a New Cyber Security Operations Center in the Philippines
A New Security Operations Center in Southeast Asia Will Provide Clients Premier Cybersecurity Protection
- SecureOps strengthens its status as a cybersecurity leader with the opening of a new Security Operations Center in the Asian continent.
- This operations center provides Asian-based businesses with an expanded portfolio of cybersecurity solutions.
- The continent’s organizations experienced a far higher number of cyber-attacks and increased risk exposure due to the Covid-19 pandemic and growing number of cyber criminals in the region.
Makati City, Philippines – December 1, 2022 – SecureOps launched a new Security Operations Center in the Philippines to expand the global footprint of its cyber-defense services. With two leading-edge SOC’s in North America and Europe, this expansion provides increased client support throughout Southeast Asia. Focusing on advanced cybersecurity services, the SecureOps team of analysts and threat intelligence experts are currently training in the new security operations center (SOC) and preparing to open in January.
The digital transformation of Asian businesses, as illustrated by the far-reaching use of mobile payments across the continent, as well as the rise in work-from-home employees due to the health crisis, have had a major impact on Asia’s vulnerability to cyber-attacks. To cost effectively protect clients, the SecureOps SOC combines 24/7 threat detection and analysis capabilities to deliver effective cyber defense in compliance with the continent’s cybersecurity infrastructure and policies. SecureOps’ three SOC’s create an international network operating according to the “follow the sun” model which offers continuous support to clients around the world, with an unequaled level of responsiveness and defense.
“Cyberattacks have never been more prevalent, sophisticated and damaging than they are now,” said SecureOps Erik Montcalm, Sr. VP of Cyber Security Services. “Many organizations do not have the resources to eliminate these threats effectively. Our best-in-breed solutions provide tailored, cost-effective support for organizations that lack the technology, experience, or infrastructure SecureOps can provide.”
Our Managed Security Services and Profession Services will focus on providing cybersecurity options, including:
- Security Monitoring – Tier 1, 24x7x365 monitoring of security alerts and associated data feeds from systems and networks. Our analysts work within your processes to provide an analysis of relevant events and triage based on the criticality or severity of the event. We escalate events using your criteria and direct issues to appropriate members of incident response teams or Tier 2 analysts to increase resiliency and decrease the Mean Time to Recover from an incident.
- Endpoint Security – Our endpoint management team uses your software, infrastructure, and tools to protect endpoints that can be used by hackers trying to access a company network. In addition, our endpoint protection works together with network security, which protects devices connected via network infrastructure.
- Vulnerability Management – Our vulnerability scanning, assessment, and management services provide mitigation and remediation solutions as well as quality assurance and false positive filtering. We provide risk-based vulnerability management to prioritize vulnerabilities in the order of business criticality to improve the security posture of clients.
- Security Infrastructure Management – Our managed next gen firewall and layered defense solutions delivers intelligence-enhanced threat protection, around-the-clock device security event monitoring, patching, and upgrades. We handle appliance configuration and management, signature and intelligence feed updates, policy tuning, risk assessment, and incident management.
To learn more about SecureOps Philippines, call 1.888.982.0678.